Market research company Harris Interactive has released the results of its annual survey to determine the United States' favorite television personalities.
For the second year in a row, Ellen DeGeneres came out on top with "NCIS" star Mark Harmon at number two.
Three personalities from last year's top-ten list did not make this year's rankings. Bill O'Reilly, Anderson Cooper and David Letterman fell out of the top ten.
Here is the top ten:
- Ellen DeGeneres
- Mark Harmon
- Jon Stewart from "The Daily Show"
- Jim Parsons from "Big Bang Theory"
- Jay Leno
- Stephen Colbert from "The Colbert Report"
- Tom Selleck from "Blue Bloods"
- Oprah Winfrey
- Robin Williams from "The Crazy Ones" and Steve Harvey (tie)