Posted February 25th, 2014 @ 1:40pm
Depending on what you do right after sex, you might be annoying or even offending the person with whom you were just intimate.
Here are the seix most annoying after-sex habits:
- Running to the bathroom. Hygiene is good, but running to the bathroom the second you are done is like saying you are grossed out by what -- or who -- you just did.
- Putting your clothes on right away. If you are a woman, it gives the impression that you are uncomfortable with your body. If you are a guy, it confirms the cliche that you just wanted to have sex, then leave.
- Laughing. If you are hooking up with someone for the first time, they might get freaked out or confused.
- Crying. If things did not go well, the other person could be crushed.
- Grabbing your phone. It says that you could not wait to finish sex and get back to important things -- like Candy Crush. Let a little bit of time pass before you start checking email or text messages.
- Scoring the performance. It is one thing to tell the other person how great it was, but breaking it down any more than that is asking for trouble.
Photo credit: Shutterstock