Posted March 10th, 2014 @ 11:01am
If you have been thinking about asking out one of your coworkers, here are five rules you both should follow:
- Make sure you're not breaking company policy. Check with HR or your employee handbook.
- Make the first contact online. Do not write anything on company email that you wouldn't want the entire company knowing about.
- Wait to reveal your relationship. No sense in making it a big deal if you only go out once or twice.
- No PDA: while at the office, keep it professional. That means nothing physical or overt flirting.
- Don't kiss and tell. Assume that any details you tell one person will spread around the entire office.