A 48-year-old guy named Victor Pratt in Coolidge, Arizona caught a rattlesnake in his yard earlier this month and planned to cook it and eat it... But when he posed for pictures wrestling with the snake, he lost his grip on its head... and it BIT him twice!
He was rushed to the hospital where doctors saved his life... but the treatment is so hardcore that he was blacked out for FIVE DAYS. Now he's finally home and still recovering.
From USAToday.com - Man tries to eat rattlesnake; snake bites back