Guy Explodes self after "Debugging" himself with Brake Fluid


 A man was critically injured during an explosion inside his home in Montgomery County late Tuesday night

Firefighters found the man naked, with second and third-degree burns over most of his body. He was taken to Hermann Memorial Hospital in Houston in critical condition.

sHe prayed himself with brake cleaning fluid on Tuesday, supposedly to deal with a bug infestation in his mobile home.  Then he vacummed himself off, accidentally ingited the fumes, and exploded.  He's covered in second and third degree burns, and it took out a wall of his trailer.


Content Goes Here