Guy Blows Off Own Arm with Shotgun Booby Trap

A guy in North Carolina went to feed some squirrels on Monday morning and accidentally blew off his own arm with a booby trapped shotgun.  He'd hooked it up to a tripwire by his back door and forgotten about it. He told the 911 operator "my arm's blowed off!"

He had a sign on his property about keeping out "meth heads and illegal immigrants".  

He told the 911 dispatcher there weren't any other booby traps on his property, but one report said there were several. He was rushed to the hospital with serious injuries.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content

97.1 the Eagle · Dallas/Fort Worth Rocks
Listen Now on iHeartRadio