A new survey found the average irresistible sale amount is 23% off. Once something's THAT on sale, we feel like we almost HAVE to buy it.
The survey also found the average American will make $277,680 worth of guilty purchases in their life. Here are the top ten things we feel bad about buying...
- Eating at restaurants, because the food's so overpriced. 47% of us feel guilty
- New clothes, 46%
- Electronics, 38%
- Shoes, 35%
- Delivery or take out, 35%
- Alcohol, 34%
- Cosmetics or other beauty-related items, 31%
- Snacks, 30%
- Vacations or money spent on traveling, 24%
- Your passions, including hobbies, 24%