According to another stupid Buzzfeed survey, 70% of us sometimes use our finger as a spoon to eat things like peanut butter or icing when we eat cake. Here are some other gross eating stats...
- Eat food that’s fallen on the floor? 57% said yes.
- Lick your fingers clean after you eat? 64% admitted to it.
- Wind up with food all over your face? 54% of us do. 83% said they sometimes spill on their clothes, and 45% sometimes get food in their HAIR.
- Make chewing or slurping noises when you eat? Only 25% said yes.
- Talk with food in your mouth? Only 43% said yes. That seems a tad low.
- Lick your plate clean? 35% of people said they do it.
- Pick food out of your teeth and then swallow it? 70% said yes.
- Ever eat something that’s too hot... spit it out... wait for it to cool down.... and put it back in your mouth? Only 45% of people said yes, but I think we've ALL done it once or twice...
You people are disgusting. I would NEVER lick my fingers clean. I know where they've been...
From BuzzFeed.com - How Gross Are Your Food Habits?