Here's all the steps. No teases, no waiting.
1. Set an alarm, and only sleep 20 to 25 minutes. If you sleep longer than that, you’ll slip into a deep sleep and wake up feeling groggy.
2. Nap at the same time each day if you can. Early is better, so it won’t keep you up at night. That is if don't have to JOB or anything.
3. Shut the blinds and turn off the lights. You’ll sleep better that way.
4. Take a nap in an actual bed if possible. You’ll fall asleep faster.
5. Get it as quiet as possible. That means no TV and no music either. If you live on a busy street, think about using earplugs. You might not hear your alarm though.
6. Buy some...
Just kidding. Find out tomorrow what the sixth step is... I'm a dick. I know.
From Time.com - How to Take the Perfect Nap