It's a sad moment when two people head to one of their places to get-it-on... and it all gets derailed at the last possible second by something weird in there.
A new survey asked women about things at a guy's place that could turn them off so much that they'd change their mind about hooking up with him. Here are the results . . .
1. Used condoms in the bathroom trash can... 87% of women would NOT get-it-on after seeing that.
2. Stray pubic hair all over the bathroom or skid marks in the toilet... 71%.
3. A kitty litter box that smelled bad... 69%.
4. A "Make America Great Again" hat... 69%. Or Bernie Sanders stuff... 22%.
5. A cockroach... 62%.
6. Toenail clippings by the couch... 57%. That's why I keep mine in a jar.
7. A pile of smelly laundry in the bathroom... 39%.
8. A sexual poster hanging on the wall... 35%.
9. A pile of dirty, smelly dishes in the sink... 22%
10. Zero books anywhere around his place... 10%.