The website The Daily Dot just dug through the Halloween costumes on Amazon and found the WEIRDST ones they're selling this year. Check 'em out...
1. A jellyfish costume that's a big, shiny mushroom hat with lights built in, and sparkly streamers hanging down.
2. A costume for a mom and her infant, where the mom is a chef and the baby is a lobster she's about to cook.
3. An inflatable centaur costume. You go shirtless and wear these big, brown, inflatable horse legs.
4. A literal "couch potato" costume where you dress as a potato with a small couch wrapped around your body.
5. And a bright pink flamingo costume that wraps around your head and waist.
From DailyDot.com - The most amazingly weird Halloween costumes on Amazon