Firefighter Radio Chatter About... A High Raccoon

posted by Jerry Caldwell -

A woman in Indianapolis brought her pet raccoon to a fire station because it had gotten into someone's marijuana and she thought it was overdosing. They went thru a number of drugs that it could be. (Meth, heroine... turns out it was pot) Eventually one guy gives up and goes home.

The Russ Martin Show

The Russ Martin Show

Want to know more about The Russ Martin Show? Get their official bio, social pages and articles on 97.1 the Eagle! Read more

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.